Mother’s Day is literally right around the corner. I have become so intentional about having a game plan together before the day (or the day before) arrives.
I have put together this list of easy, thoughtful, creative and equally heart-warming hand-made gifts that you can make for mom or grandma this Mother’s Day.
- Sending hugs card at Montando Minha Festa
2. Handprint Flower Bouquet at Glued to My Crafts
3. The Noodle Card at Crafty Morning
4. Pom Pom Flowers at The Best Ideas for Kids
5. Handprint Coasters at Crafty Morning
6. The Doily Bouquet at The Healthy Happy Teacher
7. The Handprint Princess
8. Bloom A Smile at Paging Supermom
9. Thumbprint Butterfly Mugs at The Best Ideas for Kids
10. Button Bouquet at Customizando
All of these ideas are fun, creative & most of all, easy-peasy. So what are you making for Mom this Mother’s Day?